Terms & Conditions
The term 'Angraves Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Angraves Ltd: Units 1 & 2, Stanton Lane Farm, Markfield, Leicestershire, LE67 9TT. Our company registration number is 07688777 and place of registration is Leicester. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Angraves Ltd uses reasonable efforts to ensure that this Website is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this Website (including any content on it or any website accessible from it) will not cause damage to your computer or other device. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment (including antivirus software) to use the Website safely and to screen out anything that may damage or harm your computer or other device. Except where required by applicable law, Angraves Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other malicious or harmful content that they access from or via the Website.
- We have taken reasonable precautions to try to ensure that prices quoted on the Website are correct and that all products have been fairly described. However, when ordering products or services through the Website, please note that: orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or services or their prices as advertised on this Website;
- all prices are displayed in pounds Sterling inclusive of UK VAT where applicable (save for our International Deliveries, please see the International Delivery section below for further detail) unless expressly indicated otherwise
- packaging may vary from that shown on the Website;
- the weights, dimensions and capacities shown on the Website are approximate only;
- whilst we try to display the colours of our products accurately on the Website, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery
- all items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the product(s) or service(s) you have ordered are not available and we may offer alternative product(s) or service(s) of equal or higher quality and value.
- No warranties or guarantees are sold with any item unless specifically mentioned in the listing.
The purchase of certain products and services made available on the Website are subject to age requirements specified by law. We are not permitted by law to supply these products or services to individuals who do not satisfy these age requirements and, if you are underage, you must not attempt to order these products or services through the Website. In particular, please note that age restrictions apply in the UK to the purchase of the products and services listed below. By placing an order for any of the following products or services you confirm that you (and, if different, the recipient of the product and/or service) satisfy the age requirements necessary to buy that product or service:
- Knives (including sheath knives, all kitchen/cutlery knives) or bladed articles. Knives and bladed items can only be purchased by, and for, individuals aged 18 and over.
- Alcohol. Alcohol can only be purchased by, and for, individuals aged 18 and over.
- Videos and DVDs. Videos and DVDs can only be purchased by, and for, individuals who satisfy the British Board of Film Classification or other age classification criteria applicable to the relevant video or DVD. Videos and DVDs can only be purchased by, and for, individuals who satisfy these age classification criteria.
- Christmas crackers. Christmas crackers can only be purchased by, and for, individuals aged 16 and over.
- Please note that completion of the online checkout process does not constitute our acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we dispatch the product(s) or commencement of the services that you ordered from us. If you supplied us with your email address when entering your payment details (or if you have a registered account with us), we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm that we have received your order.
- All products that you order through the Website will remain the property of Angraves Ltd until we have received payment in full from you for those products.
- All card payments are subject to authorisation by your card issuer. If your payment is not received and you have already received the products you ordered from us, you must pay for the products or return those products to us in accordance with reasonable return instructions that we provide to you and in the same condition that you received them at your own expense. If you do not do this within 30 days of the date on which we cancel your order, we may collect or arrange for collection of the products at your expense. We reserve the right to charge you for any and all damage to (or other adverse interference with) any products that are the subject of an unpaid order.
- If we cannot supply you with the product or service you ordered, we will not process your order, inform you of this in writing (including e-mail) and, if you have already paid for the product or service, refund you in full as soon as reasonably possible.
- Every effort is taken to ensure prices displayed are correct. In the unlikely event that a price shown is incorrect we will inform you within one working day and provide you with the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, or we do not hear a response from you within three working days, we will consider the order cancelled and issue a refund for the full amount you have paid for that order.
- Delivery charges and timescales vary depending on the type of products ordered, the service you select and the delivery address. Remote areas and international orders will experience longer delivery times to those stated.
- You agree that you will choose the correct delivery method at the time of checkout for your own country. UK delivery options are only available to delivery addresses in the UK. Anyone outside the UK must choose from the European delivery options. We reserve the right to hold back any orders where you have selected the wrong delivery option for your country until any additional payment of the difference in price has been paid to us. This does not affect your option to cancel the order.
- You agree that if you live in the UK but are not based in UK Mainland and your delivery postcode is one definded in our Delivery Times & Information Section, that any order that weighs over 3kg will be subject to an extra delivery fee of upto £19.95 which we must receive before being able to dispatch your order.
- We offer free delivery on orders to UK Mainland.
- Delivery will be to the UK or international address specified in your order. If no one is available at a residential or other address at the time of delivery, a note will be left to advise whether your order has been left in a safe place e.g. with a neighbour, or returned to depot.
- If your address is outside the UK we advise you to check your own countries customs policies for more information. It is your responsibility to ensure that the items you have purchased, including total price paid and shipment weight, are in accordance with your countries customs policy. Any additional taxes or charges which result from your countries customs policies must be paid for by you and we accept no responsibility for such charges that may arise.
- Please be aware that when shipping abroad your items may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
- All risk in the products you order (including risk of loss and/or damage to the products) shall pass to you when they are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order.
- Checkout must be completed before 12pm to ensure your item is dispatched the same day when selecting the 24 hour express service.
- Shipping via 24 hour express courier is not a guaranteed service. In the unlikely event that the courier does not attempt delivery on the next working day we shall be under no liability.
- We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you are available to receive any parcels being delivered. Courier parcels may be delivered anytime between the hours of 09:00 and 19:00. Where items are being delivered by courier, there will be up to three delivery attempts on consecutive working days. After this period the parcel will be returned to us. Should this be the case you will need to pay for redelivery based on the following criteria;
- A redelivery fee equal to that paid (UK Mainland addresses only) (or a fee of up to £7.95 where free delivery was applied).
- For Remote Area's a fee equal to the total P&P paid originally (Original P&P + applicable Remote Area Surcharge)
- If you wish to cancel your order upon a parcel being returned back to us from non-delivery you may do so at this point. However your refund will be minus the original P&P paid (or a fee of up to £19.95 where free delivery was applied). For Remote Area's the total P&P paid (Listing P&P + applicable Remote Area Surcharge) will be deducted from your refund.
- In the UK, delivery charge refunds can only be made in accordance with your legal rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and other applicable legislation. Similar rights may apply for some international deliveries. For further information about your legal rights contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre (for example the Citizen's Advice Bureau for UK customers).
- We accept no responsibility for the delay or loss of orders if your chosen delivery method is via Royal Mail, which includes the delivery method 'UK Standard'. We regret that we cannot investigate the delay or loss of orders sent by Royal Mail until 15 working days have elapsed from the date of posting. It is your responsibility to ensure that you inform us of any delay.
- For deliveries made by any courier we will investigate any delay immediately and will ensure to keep you informed of our progress.
If you are a UK/EU consumer, you have the legal right, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 to cancel and return your order within seven working days following your receipt of the goods or the date on which we begin provision of the services. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre (for example the Citizen's Advice Bureau if you are in the UK). If you wish to cancel (or are considering cancelling) a product or service you have ordered from us, please be aware of the following terms that apply:
- Applicability of cancellation rights: Legal rights of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations available for UK or EU consumers do not apply to certain products and services (for example, made to measure orders, flowers, plants, food, gifts and personalised items);
- Damaged or incorrectly supplied products: You should check all products you receive against your order. If the products you receive are damaged or incorrectly supplied on delivery then you must note the details of any damage or error in supply on the delivery documentation or if you are unable to view the items on receipt, you must inform us (by post, phone or e-mail only) within 24 hours of receipt. You must return the products to us as soon as possible after informing us that the products are damaged or have been incorrectly supplied.
- Other cancelled products: If you want to cancel products that are not damaged or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us of this & return the item to us within seven working days following the date of receipt in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations or otherwise as soon as possible. You must take reasonable care of the products that you wish to cancel and not use them. Products should be returned in their original packaging or in the case of furniture, collection arrangements made, promptly at your cost (up to £100 in some cases) which will be notified to you at the time of cancellation.
- Should returned goods not be returned in their original condition we reserve the right to issue the refund at up to 50% of the price paid for each returned item in unsatisfactory condition. In the event that we deem the item to be in an unsellable condition we reserve the right to refuse any refund for each item we deem unsellable.
- You may cancel an order at any time prior to your order being dispatched. Your order will deem to have been dispatched when we have sent you the dispatch confirmation email.
- i. Cancellations can be made by either emailing us at email@example.com or telephoning us on 01530 242 242. Please quote your name, address and order reference number in any communications.
- ii. In the event that we have already dispatched your goods, you should return them to us unopened with the original invoice (found on the box or inside it). Returns should be sent back to; Angraves Ltd Units 1 & 2 MEC Stanton Lane Markfield Leicestershire LE67 9TT Once we are in receipt of your returned goods we will be happy to issue a refund for the value of the goods returned in accordance with the prices on the original invoice. Return postage costs will not be refunded in this event.
- For more information on our returns policy please read our Returns Policy.
- This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available in the UK from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or your Local Authority's Trading Standards Office.